Try Audible Free For 30-days

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Update #2: Moving and writing

So, since my last update I have moved from Florida back to Ohio. It is nice to be home, however there has been a lot of comings-and-goings, some falling outs, and the typical type of drama one expects but nonetheless forgets when returning home after a long time away.

To begin with, I have moved three times in the two weeks that I have been home. If that sounds like a lot that is because it is a lot. Both my lady love and I are exhausted, stressed, and a little angry.

So it goes.

Needless to say, I have neglected my duties to my blog, a fact that saddens me. However, I've returned and will be updating regularly.

Said updates will begin as of today with a book review.

To those that have stuck around, thank you. It means a lot and I hope you continue to support me and this blog as it grows and more content is produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment