Try Audible Free For 30-days

Saturday, April 25, 2015

An Update

Many of you who read my blog may be wondering why I haven't updated the blog with any new posts recently. Well, part of the reason is that I am in the middle of a move between states and that makes it hard to be on here, as I'm sure you can understand.

However, another reason is that I am compiling and editing a short story collection that I will be publishing, hopefully with in the next few months. While I love blogging and sharing my opinion with you all my writing comes first. It is also difficult because I need to find a way to make money and though there are free sign-ups for audible, amazon prime, links to buy things, and other ads from google that can generate me some money it hasn't yet. That's fine, I'm not doing this to just for money, however, it would help and allow me more time to spend here if I were getting some more support.

Overall, I am busy, but don't let that make you think I am going to stop blogging here. At the beginning of May I plan to return to doing reviews and talking about the writing process. In the meantime I will try and update and give glimpses, as I have done recently, on my short story compilation.

For the rest of you, please continue to read my blog, share my blog, comment on my blog, and even click on an ad or sign up for a free trial. It really would help me out a lot and if you cancel, well, that's fine too.

Thank you all for being so patient and stay-tuned. I haven't left you all out to dry.


Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks

No comments:

Post a Comment